3. Cat tail
The cat tail pose is a top-notch spine twist that helps launch anxiety around the lumbar area. Additionally, it’s good at battling anxiety.
- Lie down on your returned and shift your pelvis a bit to the right.
- Pull the proper knee toward the chest and convey it to the left aspect of the body. Do it slowly.
- Bend the left knee. Now kick the left foot back towards the buttock. Hold the left ankle with your proper hand.
- Stay like this for 5 minutes and then trade sides.
4. Melting heart
The melting heart pose is a gorgeous mixture of opening your heart and chest place to vitalize and relax the entire body.
- Start on all fours. In case you experience some pain in your knees, put a blanket underneath you.
- Pull your fingers forward. The hips should stay proper above the knees.
- Gently sink your chest toward the mat.
- Stay in this pose for three to 5 minutes.
Open next page to continue reading